In one of their biggest artist announcements since dropping their headliners, metropolitan festival Liverpool Sound City have announced a whole host of exciting new artists.
Among those announced are a handful of Korean acts, all of them new to the Liverpool festival.
Included in the announcement are:
- SSINGSSING: A group that combine traditional Korean vocal styles with rock-genre music.
- Wasted Johnny’s: A bluesy rock and roll band with plenty of grunge attitude.
- DIEALRIGHT: An energetic punk rock band that embrace the true rebellion of the genre’s origins.
- Swiimers: A dream pop duo who’s layered sound is full of depth.
- The Barberettes: an energetic girl group reproducing the sound of the 50s & 60s.
All of these artists are set to play on Sunday 28th May, the same day as headliners The Kooks. Single day tickets are currently priced at £35 and can be bought via the Sound City website.
Stay tuned to BritROK for more information on the festival, and the Korean artists playing over the weekend.